Kannada Language Chair
Centre of Indian Languages
School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies,
Jawaharlal Nehru university, New Delhi
The Kannada Language Chair, Centre of Indian Languages, School of Language Literature and Cultural Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University seeks qualified candidates to serve as 1) Junior Project assistant and 2) Senior Project assistant. Both positions are purely temporary and on contractual basis
Required qualifications: for Junior Project Assistant
- A degree in any subject with knowledge of Computer applications.
- Experience in handling office work
- Fluency in Kannada, Hindi and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with the ability to work independently and with colleagues from diverse culture.
Required qualifications for Senior Project Assistant
- PG degree in any subject with proper understanding of Kannada language, literature and Culture studies
- Basic understanding in library Cataloguing and classification.
- Fluency in Hindi and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with the ability to work independently and with other research scholars from diverse culture.
The selected candidates will be appointed on purely temporary for a period 10 month or till the validity of the project, whichever is earliest.
Salary: (As per the norms of the university and funding agency.)
Candidates must indicate their contact number (mobile number, email address). Date of interview will be notified to the shortlisted candidates only. Shortlisted candidates should bring their mark sheets, certificates supporting their claims in original.