INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROORKEE
Mahatma Gandhi Central Library
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only fbr project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator Dr. C. Jayakumar. Mahatma Gandhi Central library. Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
- Title of project: Institutional Repository at IITR
- Sponsor of the project: UT Roorkee
- Project position(s) and number: Project Associates - 02 Nos. (One specialized in library & Information Science and one specialized in Computer Science/Software development)
For specialization in Library Science (I position)
Master Degree in library and Information Science (MLIS) and UGC-NET with 2 years experience in any reputed academic institution.
For specialization in Computer Science/Software development (I position) /
R.Tech. with 4 years relevant experience OR Wreck with 2 years relevant experience (Relevant experience means software development/web application development/mobile app development)
- Emolumints: INR 45,000/- + HRA
- Duration: 12 Months
- Job description: Customization and development of web applications. data uploading on the Institutional Repository platform (DSpace): Data extraction from Web of Science and Scopus: communicating with the stake holders: etc.
- Candidates before applying shall ensure that they arc eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format (Annexure I) with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator by post or through email:
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and
- Experience certificates including research. industrial field and others.
- Intimation about interview shall be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by email.
- Candidate called for interview shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/cenificate(s) and experience certilicate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The last date for application to be submitted is 16 September 2019