Reporting to: Director of Libraries
School: School of Arts and Sciences
Employment type: Full-time and contractual
Duration of the Engagement 12 months
Assisting the Director of Libraries in all the library related work.
- To assist the faculty members and students to locate required reading materials.
- Preparing indents for procuring books and other reading materials.
- Maintaining the circulation records, bills and stock register.
- Working in any branch libraries, in shifts, whenever required.
- Receipt and recording of newspapers and magazines and sending reminders for missing issues.
- Stack maintenance.
- Cataloguing of books as per AACR-II rules.
- Good communication skill – Spoken and Written (English)
- Skilled in MS-Office
Masters in Library Sciences with minimum 55% marks. Any additional certification will be an added advantage.
27 years as on Aug 1, 2019.
- Last date for receiving the resume: August 5, 2019.
- Those who have applied earlier for this post need not apply again