DELHI PUBLIC LIBRARY
(An autonomous organization under Ministry of Culture, Government of India)
Dr. Shyama Prasad Muldierjee Marg, Delhi-110006
Delhi Public Library (DPL) established in 1951 with over about 200 Mobile service library service points and 34 library units with a sanctioned strength of about 282 personnel, is the largest public library network in the country. The DPL system is managed by the Delhi Library Board (DLB) as an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India. The DPL is looking for an officer to fill up post of Director General in the pay matrix level-14 (Its. 144200-218200) on deputation (including Short term contract/contract basis in Delhi Public Library.
- Deputation (including short-term contract):
Officers of the Central or State Govt. or Union Territories or Autonomous or Statutory Bodies or Public Sector Undertakings or Universities or recognized Research or Educational Institutes.
- Holding analogous post on a regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; OR
- With 3 years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the pay matrix level-13(Rs.118500-214100) or equivalent in the parent cadre/department.
Having qualifications and experience mentioned below: Essential:
- Master's Degree from a recognized university or Institute;
- Master's Degree in Lib. & Information Science from a recognized University or Institute;
At least 15 (fifteen) years experience in middle and senior management positions in any organization(s), out of which at least seven years experience of Administration, Establishment and Financial Management in Central or State Government or UTs or Autonomous or Statutory Bodies or Public Sector Undertakings or Universities or recognized Research or Educational Institutes.
How to apply
Applications of eligible and willing candidates may be forwarded through proper channel to the Dy. Director (Administration), Delhi Public Library, Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Marg, Delhi-110 006 within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement for this post in the 'Employment News' for consideration and appointment on deputation (including Short term contract)/contract basis.
last date 26/01/2020